Addiction is a chronic disease that affects all aspects of a person’s life. Someone who is a heavy alcohol or drug user, or who does not have a stable or safe home life and has significant temptations may not be a good candidate for an outpatient treatment program. For them, the best hope of achieving long-term sobriety lies in entering a residential treatment program.
At The Dunes East Hampton, our clients check into our residential treatment program to slow down and get away from their everyday lives of stress, worry and addiction.
Each person can take the time they need to devote their entire attention to addressing their illness and getting well.
There are no distractions from the outside world to get in the way of digging deep and getting to the root of the issues that caused them to turn to drugs or alcohol initially.
Who Is A Good Fit For A Residential Treatment Program?
The residential recovery program at The Dunes East Hampton would benefit clients who:
- Can take time away from work or school
- Want or need a highly-structured drug and alcohol treatment program
- Are looking for treatment for a mental health issue as well as addiction
- Have been through treatment programs previously or have experienced a relapse
- Are concerned about privacy and want to find a place where they can get the help they need discretely
- Feel that getting help for a drug or alcohol addiction doesn’t have to mean giving up feeling comfortable and are drawn to the concept of healing in a luxurious surrounding with chef-prepared meals daily
- Want a program that can provide sober living aftercare services during the transition to independent living
Supportive, Caring Staff
The journey to taking a good look at one’s self as an addict and to examine the underlying reasons for addiction can be an intimidating one, especially for a person who has been involved with substance abuse for a number of years. We have a supportive, caring staff who make new clients feel safe, comfortable and respected when they arrive at our facility. This is an essential element in helping clients get into the right mindset so that they will be able to open up to the treatment process offered by our facility.
Holistic Inpatient Treatment Program
Our inpatient residential treatment program is based on a holistic approach that treats the whole person – body, mind and soul. Our treatment programs for our clients include the following:
- Individual and group therapy
- Family therapy
- Spiritual counseling
- Nature walks
- and more
Individualized Inpatient Treatment Plans
Since each client we see has a unique history, his or her own reasons for turning to substances initially and different triggers that set off an urge to start using, we develop individualized inpatient treatment plans for everyone we help at The Dunes East Hampton. We treat all of our clients with the respect and personal treatment that they need and deserve.
Call Us Now To See How We Can Help You Take That First Step…And Then Walk With You On The Journey To Recovery!