When you check into The Dunes East Hampton’s residential treatment facility, you can expect to accomplish a great deal each day in treatment. While your days will be busy, our goal is to create the perfect balance of growth-oriented activity and healing restfulness for you.
In the secluded environment of The Dunes, you’ll be able to focus on the many healing activities we have prepared for you, yet we also offer a window of time each day to check in with the outside world, in addition to family visitation opportunities on the weekend.
With a staff-to-client ratio of 3 to 1, you’ll experience a high level of personal attention from our team. Our credentialed addiction specialists are the top practitioners in their respective fields of expertise, so you can rest assured that you’re in excellent hands at The Dunes.
Luxury Meets Best-in-Class Treatment
We strive to make the addiction recovery process as comfortable as possible, on both a physical and psychological level.
Our luxurious Hamptons estate – with its well-appointed rooms, healthy gourmet meals, massage services and other amenities – provides maximum comfort and healing during your stay with us.
We create a unique treatment plan customized to your needs, pulling from a wide variety of evidence-based and holistic treatment techniques, with the ultimate goal of creating the foundation for a lifetime of sobriety and satisfaction.
A Day in the Life at The Dunes
Here is what to expect at our rehab center. A typical weekday at The Dunes for an inpatient client might go like this:
- Begin the day by expressing intentions and gratitude
- Participate in an AA or NA meeting
- Eat a hearty, yet healthful, breakfast
- Participate in a relaxing healing activity such as auricular acupuncture, reading or meditation
- Get some physical exercise by working out at the gym, taking an eco-walk with a counselor, doing yoga, etc.
- Eat a lunch tailored to the client’s dietary needs
- Participate in educational session on topics such as emotional intelligence, relapse prevention, etc.
- Undergo an individual therapy session
- Break for technology/phone time
- Participate in 12-step group session
- Take some time before dinner
- Eat dinner, as prepared by a gourmet chef
- Wrap up the day with an in-house meeting or group activity
Weekends involve a similar schedule, but with some alternate activities such as:
- Eco adventure trips
- In-house movie or game nights
- Family visitation
- Optional off-site meetings
“I am eternally grateful to you and your tremendous staff”
“My experience at this facility saved my life”
“I could not have done this without them”
“I owe a debt of thanks and gratitude beyond measure to the Dunes”
“The Dunes came into our lives at the right time”
“Thanks for giving me my life back. I’m so happy!”
Because our clients often hail from high-profile, high-intensity careers, we understand that you may have exceptional needs for which a typical rehab facility can’t provide. This is why we offer specialized accommodations such as allotted time each day to take care of important work or family communication, and the ability to attend essential outside events with a discreet escort from The Dunes’ staff.
Our executive accommodation also provide access to our network of attorneys, who are knowledgeable about addiction and ready to assist clients during or after their stay at The Dunes.