Powerful Inpatient Addiction Treatment in an Elegant Residential Setting
Residential treatment center experts have determined that addiction is a chronic disease and not a moral failing or a behavior problem on the part of those struggling with it. The American Society of Addiction Medicine explains this quite clearly when it states that addiction is “about brains, not drugs.”
The Dunes Inpatient residential treatment program allow clients to take the time they need to focus on getting well without any outside distractions. It is a time to slow down, take a breath, and deal with the underlying issues that allowed addiction to develop.
As New York’s premier luxury inpatient residential treatment center, The Dunes East Hampton is uniquely qualified to meet the drug addiction treatment or alcohol addiction treatment needs or that of a loved one.
Ready to inquire about our Premier Inpatient Residential Treatment Program?
Why Choose Our Residential Rehabilitation Program near NYC:
Our residential treatment program may be the best option for you or your loved one if you:
- Are able to take time away from work or school to focus solely on drug or alcohol treatment
- Also need treatment for a mental health issue such as anxiety or depression that may be contributing to the addiction
- Have been through other treatment programs and/or have experienced relapse
- Are looking for a luxurious, comfortable and private place to heal and recover
- Know or suspect that a highly-structured approach to treatment would be best for your needs
- Are looking for a licensed program that offers evidenced-based, proven treatment models and protocols
- Are interested in a treatment program that can deliver long-term, sober living aftercare services that provide support while transitioning to independent living again
This is not your typical inpatient rehab facility. We offer an environment and quality of care that is unlike any other in New York or the northeastern U.S.
The Dunes East Hampton’s approach to treatment is a holistic one that addresses addiction on three fronts: mind, body and spirit. This disease is a complicated one, and it affects individuals on many levels. The staff here at The Dunes has the expertise necessary to help clients move toward long-term sobriety as they begin recovery within the privacy of our luxurious treatment estate.
Our Holistic Residential Treatment Program Includes:
- Individual therapy
- Group therapy
- Family therapy
- Spiritual counseling
- Nature walks
Since no two people are the same, we recognize the need for personalized treatment planning.
When you arrive our East Hampton estate, the first step is to work with an intake counselor who will conduct a thorough medical and psychiatric evaluation. Our team then develops an individualized treatment plan to meet your needs and long-term recovery goals. Your inpatient residential stay then officially begins, and your personalized treatment will soon commence.
During your stay with us, our staff will ensure that you are comfortable, well taken care of and without distraction as you put your focus on the healing and recovery process. To learn more or to enter into residential treatment program soon, call us at the number below.